Willis seemed to know this was home the second we walked in the door. He couldn't wait to explore our new neighborhood. Lucky for him, my mom obliged and took him for approximately 150 walks in the course of her four-day visit. She also allowed him to sleep with her every night, which is a privilege Dave and I don't extend to him. He has been bitter and moody since she left.
We love our new place. We found a really nice loft that sits atop a vacant retail space. We have a movie theatre down the street, a couple of restaurants nearby...and a liquor store that is basically downstairs (hmmm...dangerous)? Oh yeah, and we have a view of a top-notch gym from our front room/porch area. I see the motivated population of Eagle coming and going all day. There's no way I'll be able to talk myself out of it...in theory...
This is our kitchen. Dave is very excited, as am I. I can already imagine the culinary adventures he will have in this space...and all of the sampling I will have to do.

