Sunday, May 2, 2010

Christmas in May?

This is what we woke up to a few days ago...



It has been snowing (on-and-off) ever since. Luckily, the snow maintenance experts in this area are meticulous about plowing. They even plowed the recreation trails! Willis and I decided we wouldn't let a little snow hold us down, and we went for a long walk. As you can see, the sites are just hideous in these parts.







Lastly, Willis did a little off-leash romping at the dog park. Willis always seems to be the only dog at the dog park. Perhaps they see him coming...



Dave has been working a lot and trying to get things situated at the club. Still, we've managed to have dinner together most nights, which is something we rarely got to do in Reno. He seems to love his job so far...and he seems happier and more relaxed than I've seen him in a long time. I am so happy for him- he deserves it! Hopefully as things fall into place at the club, Willis and I will get to see more of him...