Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Day Off...

Dave finally had a little free time, so we made our way to Cordillera. Dave has been dying to take advantage of his golf privileges, and the weather was awesome. It's hard to believe that just yesterday we woke up to white-out conditions!


This is the view from the balcony of Dave's club, or, shall I say, the club that he runs. It is getting very green in Edwards!

I tagged along to photograph wildlife. Note the rare and exotic bird that I was lucky enough to get a shot of! I'm expecting a job offer from National Geographic at any moment...



Dave worked on his golf game with great intensity.



I put up with the scenery...



Dave is convinced that he looks just like Phil Mickelson in this one.




Another rare species...


After all of the golf/photography action, we went home and had a little barbeque. I am so glad that I picked a man who enjoys cooking amazing things and sharing them with me...

It was a good day!